11172 Corte Pleno Verano
San Diego, CA 92130
Does your child have difficulty with one or more of the following?
- Handwriting (writing that is too light, too dark, shaky lines, letters that are improperly formed, etc.)
- Fine motor skills (including activities such as cutting and coloring).
- Weak hand strength or pencil grasp.
- Visual perceptual skills (can affect academic activities including reading and writing).
- Sensory integration.
We can help!
- Danielle provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment in numerous areas, including visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills, handwriting, self-care, and sensory integration.
- Danielle provides one-on-one treatment to ensure an optimal learning environment for a child’s success.
- Danielle tailors her treatment sessions to be directly related to the school and home environment.
- Teacher and parent consultation is provided in order to ensure cohesion among therapy, home, and school environment.
- Workshops may be presented to teachers and parents to help provide strategies to improve fine motor skills and handwriting in the classroom or at home.